Tuesday, March 15, 2011

[TRANS] MBLAQ in e-pop - Malaysian Magazine, issue no.18 , March.


epop : Since when do you guys started to like singing?
G.O : I’ve always loved singing since i was a kid.
SH : I feel happy/blissed while singing & dancing
CD : I dreamt to be a singer ever since i saw Rain sunbaenim ‘s (It’s Raining)
Mir : I feel happy when i sing.

epop : what’re your talents (by direct trans it means advantages)?

G.O : vocals
Lee Joon : Modern dance
CD : i learn things fast.
SH : Piano
Mir : rap.

epop: what’re your weakness?
G.O : i tend to follow my feelings easily!
Joon : My mood changes.
SH : I get distracted easily.
CD: I’m forgetful.
Mir : I’m too hyper!

epop : Have you guys ever written a love letter?
G.O : when i was in middle school (by Malay direct trans is primary school)
Joon : yeap!
CD : That doesn’t count as love letter, it’s just confessing .
Mir : I think.. i’ve wrote 72 love letters, hehe!

Epop : what’re your personalities like?
G.O : i’m polite. ( direct trans : soft)
Joon : I’m cheerful & active, haha!
SH : Naive. *Hannah: I think its suppose to be straight forward*
CD : slow reaction.
Mir : I’m just a happy person !

epop : What’s your ideal girl like?
G.O : feminie and sticks with her decision
Joon : I like naive girls.
CD : I like girls who can ease my heart like a friend.
SH : honest girls.
Mir : Cute girls. (but all of us knows he likes girls who exposes more tongue.gif )

epop : If tomorrow were to be the end of the world, what would be the last food you’d eat?
G.O : meat !
Lee Joon : Fish
SH : Meat
CD : meat
Mir : Omma’s cooking

epop: What’re your dreams in 2011?
G.O : to master the Japanese language.
Joon : To act in a new drama or new film!
SH : MBLAQ to be the best idol group !
CD : To be no. 1 (mblaq)
Mir : to win the Daesang Award

Epop : what’s music to you?
G.O : a need.
Joon : Happiness
Mir : Heartbeat

Translation by farahsshi @ AbsoluteMBLAQ
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT PROPER CREDITTING!

Hannah's Comment: for YSH personalities question...I think the trans suppose to be Straight forward instead of naive...btw YSH Im a 'Gadis Jujur' ok..haha Im honest a girl...you are looking for me right?...so come to me~~ haha *gets kicked*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment