Tuesday, March 29, 2011

[INTERVIEW] SeungHo in Korean Wave TOP Magazine -Translation


Seungho:
Q: You are going to debut in Japan! How are you feeling now?
Because it’s a new beginning, I felt really nervous and excited.

Q: Towards your Japan debut, you must have learnt some Japanese, what is the sentence that you memorized recently?
It’s “Let’s meet again next time”. Japanese is different from Korean; there isn’t any point where we should pause, hence I don’t really know when and where to change my breath. I had a hard time breathing… (chuckles).

Q: Please tell us a little interesting things that happen during the recording for your Japanese debut tracks.
Because the pronunciations are really difficult hence we had a hard time with the recordings. Although there is an area, however, we had practiced countless times on this area.

Q: Did Rain give you guys any suggestions towards your debut?
He told us to “not forget the beginning heart to become a singer”

Q: If your activities in Japan increases, you will get a chance to meet with Japanese singers, do you have any Japanese singer that you with to collaborate with?
X-JAPAN!

Q: What are the things you wanted to do in Japan?
I would like to go shopping at the biggest electric goods store!

Q: What is MBLAQ’s marketing point?
The straightforward side that only belongs to MBLAQ.

Q: Please tell us the places where members are respectable.
Because every member have their own style, so respect the styles of each member.

Q: What is the turning point in life?
Previously has been specializing in acting, however because I like singing and dancing, I wish to become a singer when I was 22 years old, this is my turning point.

Q: When was your happy moment?
I always felt happy when I stand on the stage.

Q: What is the thing that you must do before you sleep?
Listening to music while reading magazines about machinery, then surfing the internet before I went to bed.

Q: What are you enthusiastic towards recently?
Recently I have been very enthusiastic towards learning Japanese and piano.

Q: Have you ever dream about your future look?
Being recognized as a singer, I would like to become a producer in the future.

Q: If you are only given a wish, what will you wish for?
MBLAQ to be recognized by the world.

Q: Say something to your fans in Japan.
MBLAQ is finally going to debut in Japan. No matter how much we say it is still not as good as compared to showing our best side on stage, we will work hard! Please support us!

Source: Korean Wave T.O.P magazine
Chinese Translation: MBLAQ China
English Translation/Reuploaded: 기적♥@mblaqattack.com
DO NOT ADD OR EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT OF MBLAQATTACK.

Hannah's Comment: LOL YSH you're forever electronic/gadget freak..haha I would love to go shopping at that electronic store with you..lets go there together :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment