Friday, March 4, 2011

[RANDOM] Hannah's BLAQ Stye album

Ok this is a very Random post..just wanna share my BLAQ Style album pictures..I got my album last week..yes I got it late..probably everyone got their BLAQ Style 3D Edition already now...oh well better late than never right? hehe btw I love this album..the packaging is so nice...and lovely..well except for the black droplets dot thingy on the cover...hehe ok its just me because I have phobia on small dots..its very weird I know..ok ok random alert...
here is my BLAQ Style album..apparently I only got 9 photos...I only have 1 Mir's photo!!..I was so so so sad when I found out...why did the Mr.Packager didnt pack all 10 photos for me...hmm poor me -____-




see guys...there's only 9 pictures..its suppose to be 10 right...oh sorry Mir..I only got 1 of your photo..blame the Mr.Packager who dont packed my album right..oh wait..was it a robot who do the packaging?? haha random...btw I just realise my brother also include my Just BLAQ album here..lol it wasnt me who took all these pictures (^^,)v

No comments:

Post a Comment