Tuesday, March 15, 2011

[STYLE] MBLAQ Fashion and Style: Airport Fashion and Again Style - Female Version

This is copy paste from my Fashion Blog - StarLoveFashion :)

Credit: JoongHana ( Hannah @ starlovefashion.blogspot.com)

Follow Me on Twitter ~~ if guys have any requests or questions or anything just ask on my twitter :)
and Comments in this post will be ♥ ♥

First sets is from their airport style departure to Bangkok on 11th March 2011.. (I wish Mir was also there)

*In mys sets: First off all, I love Cheondoong's shades!I want~~ its so niceee...keke ok back to my sets..I love the bandage sandals for CheonDoong's style.and I so love the Jimmy Choo's shoes for Joon's style..something to die for..haha! and for Seungho's style I change it to short for my female version sets..

*Click the picture for better view and items details in the sets – it will direct you to my Polyvore~

SeungHo


CheonDoong

Joon


G.O

G - 3

G - 3 by JoongHana featuring an asymmetrical jacket


More Under the cut!


Second sets base from their airport style when they went to Japan recently ( again no Mir..sorry )

*In my sets: I really love Joon's style he got the best airport fashion...oh well...he always does...btw I love the cardigan for Joon's style gorgeousssss~~~~ love all the ankle booties in my sets..


SeungHo


Joon

J - 2

J - 2 by JoongHana featuring a biker jacket

CheonDoong


G.O


and the last sets base from their style for Again outfit version 1 ( performance during Music Bank )

 SeungHoSH - 1


SH - 1
by JoongHana featuring metal bracelets


CheonDoong

Joon

G.O

Mir

No comments:

Post a Comment