Tuesday, March 22, 2011

[INTERVIEW] MBLAQ Seungho, “Dark Circles the Result of Hard Work” Cool Man [Interview ⑤]


Macho MBLAQ who has the tendency to have it all. Amidst them in particular is the rough manly Seungho who is the man who profoundly makes the macho man and beastly man come together in harmony.

Seungho, although he debuted at a late age he made up his mind and ran solely looking at the top of the summit. Maybe that’s why there’s a charisma that can’t be compared with others in his eyes and has the feel of a man.

Throughout the interview with TV Daily he only spit out the thoughts that he was thinking by himself. To the question of what kind of music MBLAQ wants to do he replied with “I don’t think there’s a genre that clearly fits with MBLAQ’s color yet” in an assured voice.

Seungho is a distinct person whos beliefs are as clear as the future he goes towards. In some ways because of his cool judgment and stubbornness he may give off a slight feeling of coldness but because it’s Seungho it’s understandable.

Honestly, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that Seungho is the original cold and chic man. He began with “I couldn’t express my heart well to the members when we first met. So they probably thought I was acting coy”. Then he confessed his out of the ordinary personality with “I came thinking ‘Why should I show my personality to people I’m not friends with?’”.

Member Lee Joon recollected the past with “Seungho hyung really changed a lot. Back then his eyes had a violent look but I think it’s a lot more good-natured now”. Seungho concluded with “I think it’s because I came through adolescence wrong. When I was younger I was really good-natured in pictures” with laughter.

The original cold and chic man Seungho also changed after meeting the members. Through spending long times of promotions he seems pleased with his inward perky heart.

We are suddenly getting curious about seemingly tough Seungho’s ideal girl. “I like girls who don’t lie. I find it interesting when ideal types are said to be similar to someone else.” Of course it is a reply just like Seungho. Because Seungho is so honest, lies are like rat poison to him.

Even with a question on his ideal type he responded sternly. “I have to meet her. It’s true that someone can be an ideal type by just looking at the face but I’m not that type of person. If I like how she looks I think that I should at least know her personality.”

“At around 33 years old I’m going to get married and have a kid before middle-age. I really hope that my first-born is a boy!” Seungho doesn’t just have his ideal type but has a 10 year program mapped out. “My original dream was to be a young dad at the age of 20 but it’s too late now. So I want to hurry and achieve my dream of being successful as a producer and get married”.

Same member Lee Joon’s response to the question of his ideal type “If she’s kind then ddaeng (T/N: I’m assuming that means that’s his ideal type)!, Thunder’s was “I never thought about it”. Even though they’re only one or two years apart, just by their views on their ideal type there is a clear distinction that maybe Seungho may be a little more mature.

The dark circles that have become Seungho’s trademark is the result of confidence of a cool man. The full confidence of the 20 year olds, vigor, with the hottest Seungho, it would be good to anticipate MBLAQ activities.

SOURCE: TV Daily
TRANSLATION: J00NiEx @AbsoluteMBLAQ
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. DO NOT ADD ADDITIONAL CREDITS.
ABM blog post by liliceprincess @ AbsoluteMBLAQ

Hannah's Comment: YSH can you be the Daddy of my future babies?? haha btw this is no bias..I also want my first-born baby to be a boy...even better if its a twin - boy and girl...keke me and my dream...


No comments:

Post a Comment