Wednesday, March 9, 2011

[PIC] SeungHo at Dtac Event Bangkok Thailand - 8th March 2011

credit: as tagged ( Absolute MBLAQ + Pingbook + Byunghee-th + Orangie Babie + @mblaqberry ) + fuckyeahmblaq @ tumblr

Hannah's Comment: there's more pictures I believe but Im just sharing some for now...its kinda hard since they are coming from many different sources....btw the last pix is cute! haha the cutest banner ever...I wonder what was YSH reaction when he saw it..keke to the owner of the banner..you are genius..its a nice banner..love it~~

4 comments:

  1. yaaa its my banner ^^
    thanks that you like it ^^
    do you know that when we walk pass me at DTAC building and saw my banner .. he suddenly laugh ^^ he's so cute ^^
    only 6 fans in the DTAC building because the others dont know that they'll be in the building this way ^o^

    glad that you like it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mblaqberry
    yes I really like it~~ its lovely~~ hehe btw awww thats cool that you can see his reaction..haha OMG I can already imagine how he laugh...cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very nice to their fanclub ^^
    they smile, wave at us and also care about us ^^
    so proung to be A+ and pround about my banner too heheheeee
    glad that you like it sister ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww I want to meet them in person so badly...I wish I will get the chance..hehe

    ReplyDelete