Wednesday, August 17, 2011

[LETTER] Seungho's letter to a fan



To. Fan's name
haha Hello? It's Seungho. The letter...I'm somewhat shy.
I have told my parents to their face without writing a card for Parents' Day.
I'm encouraged that you changed to the positive view after becoming MBLAQ's fan like this.
In fact, I hardly expresses my feelings, too,
and there were a lot differences between familiar and unfamiliar people.
So, after the debut, I thought that I might be seen to be a bit inattentive to fan's love!
However, I think that I'm really close to all fans
because we have the same minds to cherish and love one another,
even though I don't know their names and I can not know everything!
I'll continue to make you feel more energy after seeing MBLAQ in the future. ha Good Bye!
From Seungho

SOURCE: 어추티 in MBLAQ's Cafe
TRANSLATION: qwert@AbsoluteMBLAQ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment