Tuesday, August 9, 2011

[INTERVIEW] MBLAQ – Haru Hana Magazine

Group Interview
MBLAQ has finally made their debut in Japan in May and caused a sensation.
They came back to Korea and released 3rd mini album called “Mona Lisa”.
Their album jacket is also catching people’s eye with pictures of members
dressed as famous people. We had interview with them in Seoul while they are busy preparing for comeback. 
Seungho: We had rare instruments like a Spanish electric guitar and a bandoneon, which make you feel a man’s passion through this song.
G.O: It is catchy, so I hope people in all generation like it.
Cheondung: We also practiced dance harder than ever.
It’s going to be a chance to appeal our image. 
On August 20th, the first solo concert “Men in MBLAQ” will be held at
Jamsil hall in Seoul. What’s the stage going to be like? 
G.O: On the teaser of the concert, we play roles in the movie “Men in Black”.
Mir: It was almost ad-lib. You can see us as we are.
Seungho: We are planning to make our first solo concert fun and memorable. Nowadays, we practice without sleep. It’s going to be an exciting big event, but cannot reveal the detail now. LOL. Everyone, please come to see us! 
MBLAQ won the 1st place on Oricon daily chart in Japan as expected.
How the promotion in Japan affected them? 
Seungho: I didn’t expect to hit the 1st place, so was really surprised. I’m thankful to all the fans. I was also touched to see more than 10,000 people came to high-five event in Tokyo. Someday we want to hold a concert at Tokyo Dome.
G.O: We visited many places and I felt Osaka has similar atmosphere to Korea. It made me feel warm.
Joon: I was impressed by tebasaki in Nagoya. LOL. I want to eat again!
Mir: I hear idols debuted in Japan get influenced by Japan, and so are we. I learned that we need to control our mind occasionally. We have still a way to go, so want to show many aspects of MBLAQ!


Solo Interview
Seungho 
Dancing, singing and acrobatics.. Seungho is always perfect on stage, but he really is an unassuming nice guy! That gap makes him more attractive. 
What does he keep in mind as being a leader?
SH: I try to keep unswerving policy even when we face difficulties. But to be honest, I cannot help expressing my feelings, So I think I must be the troublesome one. LOL. 
Do you confess your passion when you find the one you love? 
SH: Yes.. I think I just simply say “I love you!” LOL. Marriage? I cannot imagine yet, but hope to get married around 35. 
He has been on lots of Japanese TV programs while promoting in May. Seungho says “It was fun”. 
SH: I drank soft-shelled turdle juice for the first time. Japanese shows are sometimes a bit more radical than Korean, but it is interesting. 
Personal Questions 
Q. How long will it take for packing when you go abroad? Is there anything you always take?
A. About 30 minutes. I take my laptop and watch even for a one-day trip.
Q. What is your favorite liquor? How do you change when you get drunk?
A. I like shochu the best. I don’t really change by drinking.
Q. Were there any impressive Japanese fan?
A. Everyone was very good at Korean… I was really surprised. I was ashamed to speak in my poor Japanese. LOL. I should study harder!
Q. Please draw a picture of what you want to do on summer holidays.
A. I drew a picture of myself walking outside in summer. LOL.

Source: ___mini’s Twitter
PLEASE RESPECT & DO NOT EDIT OUT HER NAME/LOGO.
TRANSLATION: yuka1226@AbsoluteMBLAQ
PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK and PLEASE KEEP ALL CREDITS WHEN REPOSTING.

No comments:

Post a Comment