Saturday, August 6, 2011

[INTERVIEW] MBLAQ in mina Magazine (Aug. Issue)


MBLAQ is a five-member dancing and singing group that has debuted in Korea in the year 2009. With a sweet charm, they’ve already captured the heart of many fans with their concept, “A vampire wounded by love that tries to seek revenge”!


Seungho: It’s pretty much a Korean-ish dramatic concept don’t you think? But for our Japanese version we are a little bit fresher so it has an atmosphere that is easily enjoyable. I think that our strong point is that we are able to change our styles according to the music scenes in Japan and Korea respectively.


G.O: This song that we released is completely different from the Korean release so remembering the lyrics and the choreography was a bit tough, but it was definitely worth it! It’s our dream to debut in Japan that’s why.


Joon: No matter what we are doing we always give it our best so it was really fun. I would be really happy if the fans will keep watching us from both sides.


MBLAQ is proud of their outstanding expressiveness and skills that make them surpass the usual stereotype of idols. Even though their schedules are very busy, it seems that they still train for more than four hours everyday! So what are the future plans for these ambitious boys?


G.O: Obtaining the no. 1 position on the J-Pop chart! We also want to make a tour around the whole country.


Joon: I think that I want to try doing collaborations with various artists. I want to try making a party song together with my favorite artist M-Flo and excite everyone.


Cheondung: I want to try appearing onstage with Namie Amuro-san as my first appearance with a female artist!


Seungho: My dream is to be able to do a musical performance with X Japan. I want to challenge myself gradually and do something outside the field of dance and music.


Each and every idea that flew out is definitely big! What a passionate feeling for the fans!


Joon: The fans’ singing voice is like a “vampire’s blood” to us, without them we couldn’t continue to live!


G.O: We will turn your affections into our power and use it to show our best performance!


Cheondung: We will go and fire up the Japenese islands so please look forward to it!


Seeing their facial expression that is full of confidence, I have a feeling that even in Japan they will be able to make it big!


Seungho: Even though our performances are cool and sexy, in reality we are easy-going and mischievous. I think that this two-side personality is also one of our charms. Please try and observe the members’ off-stage personality too!


Mir’s Message to all mina magazine readers!


I wasn’t able to participate on this occasion because of my injury, I’m really sorry! I think that MBLAQ’s charms are our music that has a Japanese style and the member’s coolness(!?) (laughs). My specialty is playing gags and doing imitations so I want to quickly master the Japanese language and show everyone our new work. I do them on the go so I might slip sometimes so please keep an eye on me! Please continue to support us!

SOURCE: mina MAGAZINE
TRANSLATION: Ririsu@AbsoluteMBLAQ
PLEASE KEEP ALL CREDITS. DO NOT ADD ADDITIONAL CREDITS IF REPOSTING.

No comments:

Post a Comment