Saturday, August 6, 2011

[INTERVIEW] SeungHo Individual Q&A in mina Magazine (Aug. Issue)


Individual Q&A
MBLAQ Seungho

Q. What are you into lately?
A. “Searching for the latest gadgets and fiddling with them.”

Q. On your holiday where do you like to go?
A. “Electrical appliance retailers. It’s Japan’s paradise!”

Q. What’s the thing you want right now?
A. “A new notebook!”

Q. What is your usual fashion?
A. “I like to keep it simple. I wear a T-shirt with a jacket a lot I think.”

Q. Which type of girl do you like?
A. “A girl that has a pair of cute eyes.”

Q. When you look at a girl, what kind of moment will squeeze your heart?
A. “When her eyes are beautiful. I’m really weak against a sincere gaze that doesn’t lie to me.”

Q. Is your type carnivorous*/herbivorous*?
A. “I like assertive girls that can express her thoughts clearly. I’m really bad at playing mind games.”

T/N:*carnivorous = an assertive/initiative type of person (he or she will be the one doing the work, does events etc.)
*herbivorous = means a passive/receiving type of person (he or she will be the one
who's drawn into the carnivorous person's theatrics)

Q. What genre of music or which artist do you like?
A. “I like rock bands. I frequently listen to MAROON 5, X Japan.”

Q. Amongst the members, what is one thing that you can’t lose to anyone?
A. “Eating a lot!”

SOURCE: mina MAGAZINE
TRANSLATION: Ririsu@AbsoluteMBLAQ
PLEASE KEEP ALL CREDITS. DO NOT ADD ADDITIONAL CREDITS IF REPOSTING.

Hannah's comment: oh yeah YSH we are so connected..in fashion, I love to keep it simple too :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment