Saturday, August 6, 2011

[INTERVIEW] MBLAQ in Spring Magazine (Aug. Issue)


Individual Interviews 
 *Hannah: I only include SeungHo individual interview here*

SEUNGHO

I’m the type of guy that approaches a girl he likes first!

I want to know more! Real Intention Q&A

Q. What are you in to lately?
A. “Lately, all of the members are addicted to PSP. We play games like “Monster Hunter 3”, “Tekken”, and “Winning Elven”, Japanese games are really fun!”

Q. Where do you want to go for a date?
A. “I want to go to an amusement park for a date. I want to ride the jet coaster at Fuji-Q Highland! I want to ride those machines that make you scream so I can lead my girl.”

Q. What do you usually wear when you sleep?
A. “PANTSUICCHOU = I only have my panty on (In Japanese)! I always collapse on my bed without any clothes on and sleep like a log (laughs)”

Q. Which Korean word do you want to hear from a girl?
A. “Saryeokipueda”. It means wise/prudent in English. I want to her to see me as an intellectual so I would be really happy if she says that to me.”

Q. How do you want a girl to approach you?
A. “I don’t want her to approach me first because I want to be the party that approaches first! I think that if I feel that a girl like is doing me a favor, it will become hard for me to be proactive.”

The Interview at the bottom:
Vampire boys with powerful dance and vocals!!

MBLAQ is a five-member group K-POP artist that debuted on the 4th of May in Japan. Because their single “Your Luv” has attained the no. 1 position on the Oricon chart, their popularity is having a sudden rise!

Seungho: Our debut song is a bright and positive love song. At Korea there a lot of songs about vengeful guys that were hurt by girls, but the songs in Japan are rather refreshing. The songs are straightly singing about a passionate love for someone.

G.O: Certainly, from now on through our song people will be able to experience a different and new MBLAQ.

Cheondung: Even though the views on music are different, but no matter where, whether it’s in Japan or in Korea, our performance will be the same, as long as we could capture the hearts of the people that is listening to us with our cool dance and song.

Since you guys have debuted in Japan, how are your actual activities?

Seungho: We’ve also had some experience in Korea so we thought that we won’t be that tense, but that was a big mistake. I was really nervous to the point that I was shaking.

G.O: I was nervous. But I’ve always waited for the chance to be able to come in to contact with Japanese fans, so being able to make tours like this makes me very happy.

Cheondung: I want to go to fan meetings and do live shows again. Our plans include advancing towards the no. 1 position in chart rankings and doing a live performance at Tokyo Dome for instance.

By the way, how does the normal MBLAQ acts?

Joon: We’re very close to each other. In Korea we’re famous as a group that all members get along very well.

Seungho: Even though we don’t do it in Japan, but back in Korea we go to the movies together and also drink coffee at the café for instance.

G.O: Mir who isn’t able to participate today because of his injury is the mood maker. He’s always fooling around and makes everyone laugh. Just having Mir in the dressing room will make the room very noisy.

Cheondung: That’s true. Mir is in charge of the laughs with a maknae character. But when we are an MC on stage or during interviews, G.O and Seungho with an older brother presence will be the one spicing up things instead.

Joon: By the way, right now everyone is really into Japanese manga.

Cheondung: Including Mir, everyone in the group likes “One Piece”. When we out to the filming location, I found a One Piece boat figurine so I bought it without even thinking!

Seungho: Cheondung seems really happy (laughs). Even though we look very cool onstage, but in the dressing room we are always like this, we are easily amused.

All SPRING magazine readers, do you feel that you’ve gotten much closer to them?

TRANSLATION: Ririsu@AbsoluteMBLAQ
PLEASE KEEP ALL CREDITS. DO NOT ADD ADDITIONAL CREDITS IF REPOSTING.

Hannah's comment: Tekken! I love that game.. weee YSH I would love to have Tekken battle with you.. LOL xDD
and about amusement park!! OMG I want to ride a Roller coaster..bring me with you YSH... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment