Saturday, June 18, 2011

[INTERVIEW] SeungHo Interview on K-Artist Magazine (Translation)

Seungho’s Q&A
Q1. What do MBLAQ members call you?
Seungho : Yang Leader (because his true name is Yang Seungho)
Q2. Between MBLAQ members, you’re the best at OO?
Seungho : Piano

Q3. Between MBLAQ members, you’re not good at OO?
Seungho : Showing aegyo

Q4. Parts in MBLAQ where you think “we can’t lose” on it?
Seungho : Visual

Q5. What’s your favorite movie?
Seungho : Matt Damon’s “Bourne” series

Q6. I can’t live without OO?
Seungho : Gadgets

Q7. when did you cry last time?
Seungho : When we’re reached #1. I’m so glad… (I think he’s talking about MNet moment, idk)

Q8. I am OO fetish
Seungho : Eyes

Q9. When there’s only you and your girlfriend together, what kind of song do you want to serenade to her?
Seungho : Shin Seunghoon’s song “even though I don’t believe in love” (OST Fugitive)

Q10. What’s your favorite affection to show your love?
Seungho : Pinches (my girlfriend’s) cheeks

Q11. Are you curious about your girlfriend’s past romance stories?
Seungho : No…I have no interest on it

Q12. How do you want to make out with your girlfriend in public?*
Seungho : No

Q13. Please list 3 characteristics of girl that’s attractive for you?
Seungho: Girl who doesn’t lie, girl who always makes others pleasant, quiet girl

Q14. When was your first love?
Seungho: Not yet!

Q15. Are you a type that got burned with jealousy?
Seungho: Maybe I’m a slightly jealousy type? But if that’s my girlfriend then it’s okay

Q16. Thing that’s the most important in romance?
Seungho: To be honest. As long as you’re not lying then it can be forgiven

Q17. Romance is OO for me
Seungho: Strength

Q18. Please leave a message for MBLAQ’s Japanese fans
Seungho: I’ll do my best. Please look after us!

* idk how to explain it but Icha Icha means “petting or make out” ^^;

SOURCE: K-Artist Magazine
TRANSLATION: claydoll★@AbsoluteMBLAQ
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. DO NOT ADD ADDITIONAL CREDITS.

Hannah's comment: OMG! the pinch cheeks part makes me go jadshkjsahkjashfdk!! haha fangirling all the way... can I be the one YSH?? xDD
btw quiet girl?? me me me!! Im a quiet girl but I TALK A LOT!! LMAO xDD

1 comment:

  1. he's so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i want him to be my boyfriend. i'm coming seungho!

    ReplyDelete