Saturday, June 18, 2011

[INTERVIEW] MBLAQ on Haru Haru Magazine (Translation)

GROUP QUESTIONS

The last K-pop monster MBLAQ finally debuted in Japan.
Their debut single “Your Luv” which is an original song in Japanese hits 1st place on Oricon daily chart! You can never tear you off from them once you’re attracted, as if you were bitten by a vampire. They’ve come to Japan to fascinate all the girls!

Seungho: Debut in Japan reminds me of how it felt when we debuted in Korea.
I’m excited about challenging at new place where people don’t know us yet.

Joon: I’m nervous just the same as our debut in Korea, but support from Japanese fans encouraged us a lot!

Cheondung: I’m happy (In Japanese). I’m delighted to be able to release a single written in Japanese.

Mir: This song is bright and a open-minded love song, so it will give you a different impression from our image in Korea.

Joon: Choreography is based on steps which has a gentleman feeling.

Seungho: We recorded this song in Japan, but the choreography was made by Korean staff.
It will bring both aspects of J-pop and K-pop into one song.

G.O: There are many Korean songs translated into Japanese, but we’d rather try to create songs which has J-pop taste. That’s the difference between other K-pop groups and MBLAQ.

Cheondung: We had a MV shooting in Korea, and there was a expensive car in the set of the scene where Mir and I sung together. We highly paid attention not to give any damage to it (lol).

Mir: I wasn’t able to dance due to my backache. But I was there to cheer up and give cheers to the other members during shooting.

Finally, promotion in Japan kicked off. Is there anything you want to do in Japan?

G.O: I want to have MV shooting outside, places like Shibuya or Shinjuku where it has big crossroads.
Shinjuku is the place which has a five-road junction, isn’t it?

Seungho: It’s Shibuya. Shinjuku is shopping spot where many department stores are.

G.O: He knows it really well.. (lol).

Joon: I’d like to be on the show “SMAPxSMAP”.
(T/N: It’s a long running tv program presented by Japanese idol group.)

Mir: We also want to perform on “Kohaku Uta Gassen” on New Year’s eve!
(T/N: The battle style program Red team (female) against White team (men).
Hope you give us much more love and support!

INDIVIDUAL QUESTIONS


3 questions to Seungho:

Q. If there is a time machine, would you go to the future or to the past?
A. I’d rather break a time machine! There’s no need of it. People have to live in present.

Q. Who would you take to a desert island if you were a girl?
A. G.O. He will do anything for me without being told (lol). He might cook for me.

Q. Which girls idol group would you like to be just for a day?
A. No way!

3 questions to Joon:

Q. If there is a time machine, would you go to the future or to the past?
A. Future. I’m really concerned about my future. If it’s good one, I would work much harder for it.

Q. What kind of female hair style do you like?
A. I don’t really care about hair style. In personality, I like a girl who has gap, like sexy but charming.

Q. Any favorite part in new song “Your Luv”?
A. I like Mir’s part. Where he starts to rap while the melody is played behind.

3 questions to G.O:

Q. Any favorite part in the new song “Your Luv”?
A. Love the meaning of lyrics. Favorite phrase is “Want to feel you close even on a sleepless night”.

Q. Who would you take to a desert island if you were a girl?
A. I would say Seungho (lol). He takes initiative even in a hard situation like others hate to do so.

Q. Which girls idol group would you like to be just for a day?
A. Kara is so popular in Japan nowadays, so I would like to join and feel what it is like.

3 questions to Cheondung:

Q. If there is a time machine, would you go to the future or to the past?
A. Past. I want to go back to past and make a little change on history.

Q. Who would you take to a desert island if you were a girl?
A. Myself. I feel that I could make a miracle happen like it is a new continent, not a desert island!

Q. Which girls idol group would you like to be just for a day?
A. In Japan, I’d like to be in “Morning Musume”. Or “KARA” in Korea.

3 questions to Mir:

Q. What kind of female hair style do you like?
A. I like it long and straight. I love it very much!

Q. Who would you take to a desert island if you were a girl?
A. I’d take Joon. He’s really attractive and manly. If I were a girl, I would choose Joon.

Q. Which girls idol group would you like to be just for a day?
A. 2NE1 looks fun on stage. I want to perform with them.

SOURCE: 110524 MBLAQ on Haru Haru Magazine
TRANSLATION: yuka1226@AbsoluteMBLAQ
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. DO NOT ADD ADDITIONAL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment