Tuesday, July 26, 2011

[INTERVIEW] MBLAQ – K-RUSH Vol.1


Main interview Part

3 keywords that we want to know at this moment


1. Fashion
On stage MBLAQ is in chic style a lot. This time we decided on a refreshing style. So far the outfit that is impressive is……!?

-Today you wear clothes in marine style. What kind of clothes do you usually wear?
G.O: I mostly wear dark colors, so wearing something like my appearance today for the first time is fresh. The atmosphere of the photoshooting studio is cheerful, and I think good pictures will come out.

-I think you’ve worn various outfits so far. What is your memorable outfit?
Cheondung: The outfit of our debut song “Oh Yeah” is somewhat embarrassing. It exactly fits my body and there is also a lot of exposure. At that time as debuting suddenly I was not able to get prepared, but if it was now I think in the opposite I would boldly wear it (laugh).
Joon: For me it’s the “G.O.O.D LUV” outfit. It’s different from the chic clothes we’ve had so far and gives a bit of sweet impression. Things like a scarf around the neck were fresh. However, I also felt that I didn’t get used to it a little and was embarrassed probably.

-Now since Joon brought up the word “chic,” all of you of MBLAQ have transformed from chic-dols to idols with charming honesty lately. Was there an occasion that started it?
G.O: We usually feel happy and act stupid. Those scenes just came out as they are. As always we don’t change at all. We are happy if people love us as we are like that also from now on.

2. View of Love
We try to ask them, who have talks of love without concealing on Korean TV programs and interviews, for more details about love!

-All members are Type A. Are there times when you think, “I’m Type A–” yourselves?
(They are all looking at each other and asking who should talk)
Seungho: Right now, at this moment. I think that I’m Type A when I have this reserved feeling (laugh).
G.O: And it’s not limited to blood types. We become sensitive when we are doing this job.

-Are you sensitive in love as well?
Seungho: Yes!
Joon: I’m not too sensitive.
G.O: Normal level.
Cheondung: I pursue perfection!

-If you have to illustrate your own love as “OO style” what is it? You may make it up yourself.
Seungho: Well, maybe “carnivorous style.” It’s simply because it’s not herbivorous* style!
Joon: For me it’s decisively “happy style”!
G.O: I aim at perfection, so it’s “perfect guy style.”
Cheondung: (in a feeble voice) Maybe alien style…… because I don’t know what to do……

-Some girls might fall into you.
Cheondung: (Smile embarrassingly)

-Are you diligent* when you have a girlfriend?
Seungho: Yes.
Joon: Now people use smartphones, so maybe couples in Korea don’t send emails and they contact through apps more.
Cheondung: I think I’m the type that does not send emails a lot. Though I want to call her a lot instead……

—-How frequent is ideal to contact?
Joon: It can’t be counted already.
G.O: 2 hundred million times!!
Joon: Yes, that’s right. For 2 hundred million times!
Cheondung: (While being embarrassed)………

3. OFF in Japan
Although they are busy during their visits in Japan, they fully enjoy it each time. Where do they go……? Introduce their ways of spending time that shows their personality!

-You’ve been staying in Japan for quite a long time during promotion. Were there any interesting episodes?
G.O: Seungho and I went to Akihabara. We wanted to check out things such as electronics.
When we were walking we thought there are a lot of things we want to buy–. In the end we bought an iPad case. Mine is black and Seungho’s is transparent.

-What were you two doing at that time?
Joon: Actually being a bit tired we ordered room service and ate in our room.
Cheondung: We ordered steak and fried seafood, but it was totally not enough and by adding more and more we ordered a lot.
Joon: Because the bread was also small, somehow my stomach got smaller (laugh). We will go out more from now on and want to know Japan.

-Finally please leave a message to your fans in Japan.
Seungho: When this magazine is out, we will also settle down to our activities in Korea, and I think maybe we can’t come to Japan again. Please support us from now on also.

*Note: Here “diligent” means people who contact and email/text their girlfriends frequently.
*Note: In Japan, the “herbivorous style” refers to men who are not interested in sex. Read more here (by lucifer@Absolutemblaq)

TRANSLATION: mocha@AbsoluteMBLAQ
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. DO NOT ADD ADDITIONAL CREDITS.


Hannah's comment: I dont know what to comment on that particular answer of yours YSH.. LOL xDDD 

No comments:

Post a Comment