Monday, January 16, 2012

[NEWS] MBLAQ warmly Thanks their fans.


MBLAQ is back for a few days with their new mini-album "100% ver". To support them, the fans will be at every new apparence of the group in music programs.

A+ (MBLAQ's fanclub name)'s presence seems to affect a lot the group and even surprise them sometimes.Since their comeback, MBLAQ continue to thanks all A+ through Twitter. Here are some of these messages:


"Music Bank's pre-record is finished! Thank you to the incredible number of fans who came today despite of the cold weather... (-)(_ _)(-) You are so passionate!"


"A+ Goddesses are better than us in singing lol I haven't heard the MR but I encorage you to sing *laugh* Thank you!! Take care~ ^^ I love you!"





"Fans, thank you so much! We ate really well yesterday, but thanks to you I will not keep! I will become a pig ^^"


"See A+ work so hard makes me stang up even when I feel like crying"


"Recording is over Music Core! There were more people than yesterday, thank you! A+ were really strong today ke ke Victory of A+! Good job! Be careful on the way off!"


Source: Soompi France.

Translated: Carolline Yukari @ MBLAQAttack.net
Reuploaded: Carolline Yukari @MBLAQAttack.net

No comments:

Post a Comment