Wednesday, January 18, 2012

[NEWS] MBLAQ SeungHo " Apart from my mother, all my family lives in multiracial marriages."



During the press conference of the program "Hello Baby", in which MBLAQ becomes dads, Seungho made a surprising revelation about his family.

In the Tv show "Hello Baby", the group MBLAQ will become dads for three children: a Franco-Korean, the other from a Korean-Canadian marriage and the last one of a Vietnamese-Korean couple.

MBLAQ's members will have to overcome the language barrier, but also the cultural one in order to take a better car of the children. Fortunaly,Seunghoseems to be experienced and ready for the challenge.

He first said: "When I was little I always dreamed of becoming a father at a young age." He continued with "I am very excited because I'm going to make this dream a reality. I think it's also a great opportunity because I'm going to raise lovely children."

Later, Seungho also expressed about the multiracial marriage in this own family: "Apart from my mother, all others members of my family live a multiracial marriage. So I feel pretty comfortable in a multiracial family".

Also, the singer did not fail in promise to be a good father, saying, " I shall educate well (the children), and I will help them to grow up the best I can."

With Lee Joon who think the childrens don't like him and the little Leo who is already a fan of his daddies, we are looking foreward for the new season of "Hello Baby", to find out more, wait for January 19 when KBS channel will broadcast the first episode!


Source: Soompi France.
Translated: Carolline Yukari @ MBLAQAttack.net

Hannah's comment: oooh... seungho oppa~~ we should get married too..then our babies will be Korean mixed with Malay+Chinese+Arab...keke

No comments:

Post a Comment