Tuesday, November 22, 2011

[INTERVIEW] SeungHo Personal Question Interview in Haru Hana Magazine Vol 8


Q:Choose one favorite Katsu Curry Topping?
A: I always get the sausage topping! It's yummy. And because I like Katsu Curry so much, when I'm in Japan I have it for every meal. (laughs)

Q:Confidence in your piano skill?
A: Even though I myself dont think it makes me look cool, everyone tends to says nice thing to me about that. They seem to point out that I dont look like someone who would play piano but I actually do.

Q: Christmas Date
A: Although it is Christmas, but I see nothing special out of it. Being together is what matters to me so I think a down-to-earth date with my special one is nice enough.

Q: MBLAQ has already debuted for two years. How did you guys celebrate?
A: We had a concert in Busan and because it's two-year anniversary, so many fans came to celebrate with us. I had some cake with the members too. And also, the next day was my birthday!

Q: Can you recommend an iPhone app?
A: An app called 'Sound Hound'. When you hear a tune from somewhere and it detects the melody then tells you the title of the song. It helps me so much getting rid my frustration of not being able to recognize the songs' name.

Q: A word for GO.'s birthday?
Happy Birthday! You are my closest friend out of the members, so, even we meet and hang together every single day, the thought of hating you never comes up even once. From now on let's get even closer!

Q: (on the scribble)Please Draw something you want to do in the winter holiday?
"What's this? Octopus?"
"Yeah, this is the best I could draw! (laughs)"

SCAN: Natumblaq
Translation: twitter  (it's my very first time trying out, sorry for any mistakes)

Hannah's comment: Thanx to luv at our SLS chatbox for mentioning this interview trans to us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment