Tuesday, January 4, 2011

[TWITTER] SeungHo's Tweets - 4th Jan 2011

YSH tweeted a lot today
 
Trans: Kwon ah follow follow follow~hehe

Trans: guess where is this~~ hehe



Trans: seulong follow me ~ hehe

Trans: I hope it snows like crazy.. 
(credit: B2STLYTWEETS)

*Seungho was replying to JunHyung Tweet ->
"Please let the traffic be good on the day of my drivers test ㅠㅠ"
LOL his reply was so cute! he's teasing JunHyung

Trans: hey hey (⌒▽⌒)
Trans: If it snows heavily and you fail, then I'll give you my license.... 
(Credit: B2STLYTWEETS)
*before JunHyung reply him this ->
"If it really snows like crazy..."
LOL! SeungHo why are you so adorbz?? haha their interactions are so so cute

Hannah's Comment: I roughly translated the tweets..sorry if its wrong..hehe my Korean is still very limited plus google translator are not really helping..and Ive also got the trans from B2STLYTWEETS Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment