Monday, January 17, 2011

[STYLE] MBLAQ Fashion and Style - Female Version

This is just a copy paste from my StarLoveFashion blog, I realise I havent share it here. This is a fashion sets inspired from MBLAQ Fashion and Style and its the female version of their style, so now A+ can also have similar style like MBLAQ in a feminine way.


*Ive made fashion sets for other K-Artist too, if interested you guys can visit StarLoveFashion

Credit: JoongHana (Hannah@starlovefashion.blogspot.com)

Its a simple mix-match but I hope you guys like this.


*In my sets : its very simple, I like Mir's female version the most..that style is hot! I love the halter romper..so cute ans sexy..hehe...and I so love all the shoes..its something to die for..keke
*Click the picture for better view and items details in the sets – it will direct you to my Polyvore~
Joon

Thunder

More under the cut



SeungHo

Mir


G.O
M.G

M.G by JoongHana featuring a graphic tank

Next style...

*In my sets: this is the style I always wear - tee + vests..simple yet so chic...my most favourite is Thunder's style female version..I totally love the blazer..

SeungHo


Joon

Mir

G.O

Thunder

and the last sets based from this pix..


*In my sets: I love all the style, its so chic and lovely..most favourite will be G.O's style female version..its something I love to wear and btw the knitted boyfriend cardigan is just so LOVE..I also love all the ankle booties, boots and the bandage Sandals by Michael Kors for Joon's style female version are so LOVE ..

Mir

M.M.3

M.M.3 by JoongHana featuring a slim blazer

Thunder

SeungHo

Joon
M.J.3

M.J.3 by JoongHana featuring an ankle sandal

G.O

No comments:

Post a Comment