Saturday, January 1, 2011

[PIC] Our Sunshine SeungHo

Special post for New Year.. Pictures of SeungHo smiling...
He's like a Sunshine..his smiles is so sweet,warm and bright~ 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥"You Are My Sunshine, My only sunshine. You make me happyWhen skies are grey. You'll never know, dear,How much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away.."



Credit: as tagged
Hannah's Comments: looking at his smiling pictures makes me happy...You're forever my Sunshine YSH ;D
btw everyone Happy New Year~ Lets be AWESOME!

2 comments:

  1. "looking at his smiling pictures makes me happy...his smiles is so sweet.." I do agree with U his smile it's just perfect i'm in love with him as U 2 his smile make my day full of happiness,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete