Wednesday, February 22, 2012

[MSG] Seungho’s Cafe Message - 22nd Feb 2012


Title : Hello

Hello, It’s Yang-leader~!! After finishing my daily work today, I’m writing this message for a long time!! hehe

I couldn’t post a message right after I promised at the fanmeeting because of zealous RUN. he
You understand it, don’t you~!??

I’m going to bring up my babies in a little while hehe I can’t wait to see them hehe

Anyway, I suppose that there are our A+ fans who came and enjoyed the fanmeeting together
and other A+ fans who feel sad not to participate in it.

I think you don’t have to worry too much hehe

We’ll visit you hehe every nook and cranny of the land hehe much much much much more more hehe
I’ll make strong recommendation he

Now, RUN is near completion hehe The only thing left to do now is a practice !!
We will reward you for high expectations with stage!!

So, Have a good day ~~~ and I wish you’ll RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been Yang-leader^^ Bye~

 SOURCE: MBLAQ’s Cafe 
TRANSLATION: qwert@AbsoluteMBLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment