Wednesday, February 1, 2012

[MAG] MBLAQ in K-Rush Magazine (English translations)

Seungho

What gifts from fans make you happy?
Anything they send makes me happy! Because they're all gifts filled fully fully fully with love and care,
all the particular gifts!

What gifts from family make you happy?
Since I'm always so busy and rarely able to talk to them, it should be a phone call or something like that.
What do you want to send to your members?
Probably send to Mir... a notebook laptop or something similar?
If you are able to fulfill one wish...
I want to become the most powerful in the universe! (laughs)
On White Day, what handmade gift do you want to send?
Cotton candy made in earnest (laughs)

G.O
What gifts from fans make you happy?
Support Supporting us loudly makes us happier than sending anything.

What gifts from family make you happy?
Since we're separated and don't live together, when it's my birthday, telling me "Happy birthday" makes me happiest.
What do you want to send to your members? 
I want to send Mir clothes!
If you are able to fulfill one wish...
I wish that everyone I know can live healthily.
On White Day, what handmade gift do you want to send?
Delicious curry.

Joon
What gifts from fans make you happy? 
Compared to gifts sent to me, donated gifts to those in need makes me happier. On my birthday, fans donated gifts to impoverished people and refugees of the world. This makes me happier than sending gifts to me.
What gifts from family make you happy?
Allowance? (laughs) I'm joking!
What do you want to send to your members?
I'll send Seungho hyung an exercise machine. Lately he has started to become interested in exercising.
If you are able to fulfill one wish...
I wish that everyone can be happy.
On White Day, what handmade gift do you want to send?
Candy!

Cheondung
What gifts from fans make you happy?
Fan mail. Reading the earnest mail that fans wrote with great effort makes me feel happy.
What gifts from family make you happy?
Breakfast made by mother.
What do you want to send to your members?
I want to give my members hand warmers. Korea is really too cold~
If you are able to fulfill one wish..
 I'd wish for a very cute, very cute girlfriend? (laughs)
On White Day, what handmade gift do you want to send? 
An earnest letter.

Mir
What gifts from fans make you happy? 
Clothes. Choosing clothes to send as gifts must be very frustrating. "What color would be more appropriate?" or "What kind of style would be best?" When they choose gifts like this, they're always thinking of me.
What gifts from family make you happy?
Allowance (laughs)
What do you want to send to your members? 
To Seungho hyung who's currently dieting... broccoli? (laughs)
If you are able to fulfill one wish... 
Be the richest person in the world! (laughs)
On White Day, what handmade gift do you want to send? 
A bento made in the shape of my face or something like that?

Mir x G.O
Who is more popular?
G.O: Mir is kind and warm. No matter what he's always smiling, making him popular amongst girls. Don't you think he's very approachable?
Mir: G.O's eyes are very powerful! While tough, they have a bit of warmth. I think this must be well-liked by girls!

Mir x Joon
Is his style good? Not good?
Joon: I think Mir's style is pretty good. I just wear whatever I have... So I like the sponsors who provide clothes for me the most. (laughs)
Mir: Though I don't pay much attention to his clothing choices, but recently there's many problems of matching colors. Work hard to become more fashionable!

Mir x Seungho
Each other's outstanding quality
Seungho: Mir's good quality is really still his puppy-like face!
Mir: Same! Seungho hyung is too!
Seungho: Are there no other qualities!?
Mir: (laughs) You've also said I'm the mood maker.
Seungho: You were happy to hear this! (shy)


Mir x Members
Mir who was regrettable absent in Vol. 1. Joon giggled while seeing the lonely Mir in the corner of the cover. So!! This week we've made a special feature of Mir!

Mir x Cheondung
The suffering of the two maknaes
Cheondung: Technically speaking, I am not the youngest, so I'm very thankful that Mir's younger than me!
Mir: Actually, in both the group and at home, I'm always the youngest so I'm used to it now. Members care for me at times and also attack me at times, but all these combined is the fun of being youngest!

Happy? Sad? All kinds of Valentine Days
G.O: It's almost Valentine's Day, do you have any memories regarding gifts, etc.?
Seungho: I've never received gifts before...
Mir: You're joking, right?
Seungho: Actually, I don't like chocolate that much.
G.O: You've never received chocolates at school?
Seungho: Ah~ I've received "friendship chocolates" before. But I'm not the right person for her.

What memories does everyone have of Valentine's Day?
G.O: Mine isn't a happy memory, but a painful memory. There was a girl who gave me chocolates, but I learned later that those chocolates were made for another guy, I was completely defeated.
Cheondung: I only knew about Valentine's Day after I grew up.
Mir: Eh? Did you not know before?
Cheondung: Though in the Philippines, there's also the tradition of giving chocolates, but I was always home alone more than at school... I was always by myself, cool right!
Mir: ...Huh? (laughs)

Next, watch the 5 people who made an uproar last week on Vol. 2! When you saw the live, Mir's hair was gray, and said to everyone, "it's Mir's grandma" and so the interview was stopped. (laughs)
Mir: Wait a second... listen to what I have to say! In the past there was a girl who made chocolates for me and sent them to me, and the chocolates were pretty big, I was very happy. Handmade chocolates are so delicious!
Joon: I like Ballantine's 17 Year Old (name of Whiskey)! 21 Year and 30 Year are not bad too. Compared to chocolate, I like whiskey more! Ha! Just kidding. Actually because my teeth are not as good, when I went to see a dentist, the dentist told me to not eat chocolate often. Girls who know of this just send me candy.
Seungho: Then, if we were to give gifts to fans, what would be best?
Joon: How about handwritten letters?
G.O: I want to write and sing songs for fans.
Cheondung: I'd eat a meal with them.
Mir: You'd probably not be able to fit at the table.
Seungho: Spending a day together with the chosen fans should also be very fun, right?
Mir: Vacationing together sounds pretty good! And also give them a pleasant surprise!
Seungho: I've rarely prepared any surprises.
Cheondung: I like surprises a lot. But, since I have to maintain my mysterious factor, I'm not able to do it often.
Members: ......
Cheondung: Hey, my image is being mysterious!
G.O: (ignores) I've often been mistaken for being someone who likes making surprises, actually everyone has misunderstood, I'm very realistic. I find out what my girlfriend likes and then think of something useful to send.
Members: Ah ah-!!
G.O: Hahahaha!
Mir: I like surprises a lot~ But I like to make surprises, I don't like to be surprised. The important thing is how to make it to touch the person you like.

--At this time, the members desperately starting making ugly faces. (laughs) I took the opportunity to ask who does the best ugly face......

Mir: Look, after you make an ugly face the muscles on your face get loose!

Joon: I didn't make a face.
Cheondung: Liar!
Joon: You did it, I did too! But also listen to my surprise! I've thought up a surprise that no one else has thought up!
G.O: Then, other than Valentine's Day, what are some other important holidays? Though this isn't in Japan, there's "Black Day" in Korea.
Joon: That's just a strategy of the Jjajangmyun shops! I've never been fooled by that. I only observe Valentine's Day and White Day.

Trick of Jjajangmyun shops! I won't be fooled by Black Day!!
Seungho: It's already sad enough if you don't get chocolates on Valentine's Day, so there's no point in especially celebrating this one day.
Joon: In Korea there's really a lot of days to observe. If you were to observe the special days other than Valentine's Day and White Day, then there would be no end.
--Heard that there's no 100th day anniversary in Japan......
Seungho: Eh, Japan doesn't have this? So odd. But there's seriously too many anniversary days in Korea, sometimes I still forget them. It would be pretty good to be simpler like in Japan.
Cheondung: Though I also think there's a bit too many, but if it makes the girl happy, as a man I still want to be a bit romantic.
Seungho: Then consider an anniversary day to spend together with fans!
Cheondung: Let's raise a cow together! Ah, this is Korea's latest popular gag. A joke that comedian Park Yong Jin said during a comedy performance. (laughs)
Mir: I also want to spend a "fanclub day anniversary" together too.
Cheondung: During our anniversary, to stand on stage, let's celebrate together!
Members: Good! This is a good idea.
--Members who talk with excitement of fan events, tell us your goal this year!
Seungho: First of all is releasing our 4th album in Korea. After that our plans are not set in stone, and we hope to be able to become closer to Japanese fans. 2012 is the Year of the Dragon. Our group also has a member who's of the Dragon year, everyone says "2012 is MBLAQ's year" We will work hard!

Source: bblunagd

Chinese Translation: MBLAQChina
English translation+reup: crispee@mblaqattack.net

No comments:

Post a Comment