Monday, December 20, 2010

[TRANS] MBLAQ for Pati Pati - Interview and 24 Q&As


[INTERVIEW]

How did you feel when you debut in Korea?

[GO] I was vervous when debuted in Korea but now. We’ve gained wide experience and come to make few mistakes on stage.Also we have prepared completely, so have confidence now.

Have you give a performance in Japan?

[Seungho] Due to belong to the same office as Rain,we’ve taken part in his live and fanmeeting in Japan.And saw Japanese fans then.

-Whats is the beginning of MBLAQ?

[Seungho] Each of us applied for an audition and then met in trainee days.The members were changed but I think we are completed together now.

[GO] We are all type A, and alike in our characters.So we’ve got along well as if we were real brothers.

- What was the most interesting thing on this visit to Japan?

[GO] Whatever, food or something.

[Seungho] It was so good for me to do half-body bathing in hotel in the morning.Actually we don’t have enough time in the morning in korea because live in a hostel together.

[Joon] We have taken Japanese lessons on this visit, I think it was nice that our willing attitude toward it.

[Mir] When I went to Yamada Denki(electric appliance shop) aith Seungho, I was surprised at the size of it and a large number of stuff they had.

[Cheondoong] Ramen shop!As for the one we went to, there were partitions on table, so we had separarate space to eat in.Besides there was pet shop downstairs, I saw so cute a monkey there, which made me want to have lol

lol. So far which have you put a greater effort into dancing or singing?

[Joon] As for me, dancing:singing = 4:6 because it was more mortifying to be said ‘You guys are poor at singing’ than to be said ‘You guys are poor at dancing’.

[Seungho] Our producer advised me that if i would not work hard 120% both on dancing and singing, i could not do it 100%.So I engraved it on my mind, and made it a rule in order to give the best performance.

Lastly, please give a message readers of Pati Pati?

[Joon] Because of language barriers I can’t communicate with Japanese fans now,though, I’ll study harder to break it.I’d like to communicate with you guys.

[GO] (in Japanese) I’ll make an effort everyday, so please support us.

[Seungho] We’ve prepared for our comeback in Korea, I’ll work hard to make it help our activity in Japan.

[Mir] In spite of we haven’t debuted in Japan yet, thank you for your support.I’ll work hard, so please keep on supporting us.

[Cheondoong] We are get gressed cool and give a live in Tokyo Dome oneday, please look forward~lol



[Q&A]

Q1. What started you singing?

[GO] I have liked singing since when I was a child.

[Joon] Originally I learned to act, but Rain suggested my singing.

[Seungho] Just because when I dance and sing, I’m happiest.

[Cheondoong] “IT’S RAINING” of Rain made me dream of become a singer.

[Mir] Just because it’s pleasure to sing.

Q2. What are you proud of your hometown about?

[GO] Changwon,planned city and beautiful like Japan.

[Joon] Bundang, beautiful city.Also there are various institutions.

[Seungho] Artisticly city.

[Cheondoong] Mhm…

[Mir] Hong Gildong.

Q3. What Is your specialty?

[GO] Singing.

[Joon] Modern dance.

[Seungho] Playing piano.

[Cheondoong] Have a good memory.

[Mir] Rap.

Q4. What if you were to win 300 million YEN(3million dollers) in a public lottery?

[GO] I’d contribute bost of them, and then spend the rest with my family.

[Joon] I’d save it.

[Seungho] I’d spend it on a trip with my family to live happily together.

[Cheondoong] I’d contribute in private.

[Mir] I’d contribute.

Q5. Whats is your strong point?

[GO] Sociable

[Joon]Active in everything

[Seungho] Learn quickly

[Cheondoong] Have a good memory

[Mir] Cheerful.

Q6.What is your weak point?

[GO] Capricious person

[Joon] Very moody

[Seungho] Not keep up concentration

[Cheondoong] Forgetful sometimes

[Mir] Too cheerful

Q7. Have you written a love letter to someone?

[GO] Yes, when I was a schoolchild.

[Joon] Yes.

[Seungho] Yes.

[Cheaondoong] Yes, but It was more of just a letter to convey my feelings than a love letter.

[Mir] Yes, like 72times.

Q8. What if you were to be woman only a whole day?

[GO] I’d go to public bath.

[Joon] I’d take a gravurephoto.

[Seungho] (no answer)

[Cheondoong] I’d go out all dressed up as beautiful as possoble.

[Mir] Bath…kkk…

Q9. What is your favorite cartoon(or comic)?

[GO] ‘The simpsons’ ‘Super Radical Gag Family’

[Joon] ‘Doraemon’ ‘Super Radical Gag Family’

[Seungho] ‘Naruto’

[Cheondoong] ‘One Piece’

[Mir] ‘One Piece’ ‘Naruto’ ‘Bleach’ ‘Psyren’ ‘Monster’ ,anime of Hayao Miyazaki and more…

Q10. What are yourself like?

[GO] Good person.Nice person.

[Joon] Cheerful and powerful person.

[Seungho] Honest person.

[Cheondoong] Very stupid person.

[Mir] Very happy a person.

Q11. What mark would you give for your mascual charm?

[GO] 85

[Joon] 80

[Seungho] 80

[Cheondoong] 85-90

[Mir] 180

Q12. How much the spirit of survival do you have?

[GO] 90%

[Joon] 100%

[Seungho] 10000%

[Cheondoong] 100%

[Mir] 20000%

Q13. What kind of woman is your ideal type?

[GO] Feminine woman(capable and attractive woman)

[Joon] Honest woman

[Seungho] Woman that does not lie

[Cheondoong] woman like a friend

[Mir] Cute woman

Q14. What kind of behavior of woman attracts you?

[GO] Tidy me up with her beautiful and delicate hands.

[Joon] Nice scent passing by

[Seungho] It is when quiet woman depends on my kindness.

[Cheondoong] Smile

[Mir] It is when woman shows her real face only to me

Q15. What part of woman do you attracts?

[GO] Shoulders

[Joon] Eyes

[Seungho] Eyes

[Cheondoong] Eyes,lips and waist

[Mir] Legs

Q16. Where do you want to go on sightseeing in Japan?

[GO] Harajuku again

[Joon] Mount Fuji

[Seungho] Fuikyu Highland(amusement park) with other members

[Cheondgoong] Fujikyu Highland and Tokyo Disney Land

[Mir] fujikyu Highland

Q17. what is your favorite Kanji(chinese character)?

[GO] 力(power)

[Joon] 宜(offering something to someone)

[Seungho] 昊(a part of his name)

[Cheondoong] …..

[Mir] 房哲镛(his real name)

Q18. What is your motto?

[GO] Let’s do my best!!

[Joon] If I would not make an effort, I would obtain nothing.

[Seungho] I will not put off until the next day What I have to do today .

[Cheondoong] My sweat blood will not fail me.

[Mir] I cant do it!

Q19. If the world were to end tomorrow what would you eat?

[GO] Korean Beef Prime Ribloin

[Joon] Korean spicy one-pot dish of seafood

[Seungho] Beef

[Cheondoong] Meat

[Mir] My mother’s home cooking

Q.20 What is your goal od 2011?

[GO] Mastering Japanese!

[Joon] After finish my drama shooting, seeing you(fans) again with our new stuff.

[Seungho] Being the best idol!!

[Cheondoong] No.1

[Mir] Grand prize

Q21. Do you think friendship is valid between men and women?

[GO] No

[Joon] Yes

[Seungho] No

[Cheondoong] No

[Mir] Yes

Q.22 Please foretell something?

[GO] If you would devote to the opposite sex, you would come across nice partner.

[Joon] Good night~

[Seungho] Our 1st album will be the best!

[Cheondoong] Dragon exists for sure.

[Mir] You’ll be a great person.

Q23. What is ‘music’ for you?

[GO] The thing that must exists

[Joon] Fan thing

[Seungho] All of my life

[Cheondoong] Music is just music!

[Mir] My heart

Q24. Please message to Pati Pati!

[GO](in Japanese) Nice to meet you.

[Joon] I’m keep on working hard and never changing my determination.Please watch and see what we do.

[Seungho](in Japanese) Nice to meet you.

[Cheondoong](in Japanese) Nice to meet you.

[Mir] I love you!!

Credit: AbsoluteMBLAQ


Hannah's Randomness: hehe I love the interview..yoooo YSH, can I join you to Fuji-Q Highland too?? keke I really wanna go there too loo...and one more thing..I will not lie to you..here is a fact " HANNAH IS LOVING YOU!" haha Im so cheesy! btw to Joon I love Doraemon too!! haha epic~

3 comments:

  1. mblaq was juz too funny an awesome..the way they answer the question was juz too hilarious..i never get boring when they communicate with each other...love them forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anon: yes they are so hilarious...cant resist them they are just so adorbz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mir always the 4d answer ~
    lol at bath when he became women for 1 day ~

    ReplyDelete