Saturday, December 25, 2010

[INTERVIEW] MBLAQ for Pati Pati Unpublished Q&A (Web Version)


Q01 What was your dream when you were a kid?
[G.O] I switched from being a basketball player to singer (Actually I’m not good at playing basketball)
[Joon] Actor
[Seungho] Programmer
[Cheondoong] Soccer player, manga artist
[Mir] Orchard president

Q02 If you did not become a musician what would you be?
[G.O] Father of an ordinary family
[Joon] An ordinary company employee
[Seungho] Machine related occupation
[Cheondoong] Composer
[Mir] Orchard president

Q03 Any jinx only for yourself?
[G.O] When I’m not doing things as usual some small problems happen
[Joon] None
[Seungho] None
[Cheondoong] None
[Mir] None

Q04 Who is your rival?
[G.O] Rain (Bi) hyung
[Joon] Myself
[Seungho] All singers
[Cheondoong] Myself
[Mir] All currently existing singers

Q05 Your nickname is? (And the reason)
[G.O] Teol (hair) G.O (Because I had moustache as the concept for my debut……)
[Joon] Little Fox (Rain’s nickname is Fox so mine is Little Fox……)
[Seungho] Yang Song (Because my real name Yang Seungho sounds like that when one says it quickly)
[Cheondoong] Gaeddongie (The nickname was given by my parents because they wanted me to grow faster)
[Mir] Bang Ahji (Like a puppy running about)

Q06 The thing you would definitely do before a live performance is?
[G.O] Stretch my fingers
[Joon] Eat
[Seungho] Relax
[Cheondoong] Eat delicious food
[Mir] Take a deep breath

Q07 Your theme song of today is?
[G.O] Tiffany’s “Na Hon Ja Seo” (By Myself)
[Joon] INDIA.ARIE “The Heart of the Matter”
[Seungho] Trio Toykeat “Ab Fab”
[Cheondoong] RainBi”MOVE ON”
[Mir] MBLAQ “Y”

Q08 The first thing you would do when you get up early in the morning is?
[G.O] Stretching
[Joon] Drinking water
[Seungho] Play music
[Cheondoong] Rub my eyes
[Mir] Drink water

Q09 The food you like is?
[G.O] Korean cuisine and beef
[Joon] None
[Seungho] Pork cutlet
[Cheondoong] Meat
[Mir] Dak-bokkeumtang (Chicken stir-fry)

Q10 The food you dislike is?
[G.O] Fish
[Joon] None
[Seungho] None
[Cheondoong] Vegetables
[Mir] Pork cutlet



Q11 Coffee style? Black tea style?
[G.O] Water (Mineral water)
[Joon] Coffee
[Seungho] Black tea
[Cheondoong] Hot chocolate
[Mir] Green tea

Q12 Your favorite phrase and habit that you can’t quit are?
[G.O] I don’t know
[Joon] Touching my face
[Seungho] The habit of licking my lips
[Cheondoong] Talking about my own plan
[Mir] Scratching my body

Q13 Your favorite season is?
[G.O] Winter
[Joon] Spring
[Seungho] Autumn
[Cheondoong] Autumn
[Mir] Summer

Q14 At this moment the person you want to meet the most is?
[G.O] My family
[Joon] My dad
[Seungho] My grandfather who has passed away
[Cheondoong] My family and friends
[Mir] My dad

Q15 At this moment the thing you want to challenge is?
[G.O] Japanese language
[Joon] Body strength reinforcement
[Seungho] MBLAQ acquiring the first place
[Cheondoong] Hollywood
[Mir] A new dream

Q16 The first memory in your life is?
[G.O] When I went to a zoo on Jeju Island with my family
[Joon] When I was born
[Seungho] My most impressive memory is playing PC games
[Cheondoong] The image of the place when I arrived at the Philippines for the first time
[Mir] Having a walk with my family

Q17 When you compare yourself to an animal?
[G.O] Cat, a slightly fearful feeling… (laugh)
[Joon] Crocodile, fox
[Seungho] Tiger
[Cheondoong] Rabbit
[Mir] Puppy
 
Q18 What do you think you were in your previous existence?
[G.O] Seonbi (In the old days in Korea, it refers to an educated person who could not take on a government position)
[Joon] I don’t believe in previous existence
[Seungho] Tiger
[Cheondoong] The third prince
[Mir] The king of a country

Q19 The scent you like is?
[G.O] No scent (There isn’t any scent I like in particular)
[Joon] The odor of a pool
[Seungho] None
[Cheondoong] There’s none
[Mir] Herb

Q20 The subject you were good at in your school days is?
[G.O] Korean Language
[Joon] Fine Arts, Physical Education
[Seungho] Mathematics
[Cheondoong] Science, Physical Education
[Mir] English Language

Q21 The thing that you hate the most in the world is?
[G.O] Liars
[Joon] Lies
[Seungho] Rats
[Cheondoong] Spiders!! Vegetables!!
[Mir] Hypocrites

Q22 The only task (thing) that you can’t stop is?
[G.O] Singing
[Joon] My current work
[Seungho] Singer
[Cheondoong] Music
[Mir] My dream (singer)

Q23 The CD that you first bought by yourself is?
[G.O] Stevie Wonder’s album
[Joon] H.O.T.’s CD
[Seungho] METALLICA
[Cheondoong] Rain (Bi) sunbaenim’s first album
[Mir] Rain’s (Bi) second album

Q24 The CD that you most often listen to recently is?
[G.O] Ne-Yo “Cause I Said So”
[Joon] INDIA.ARIE “The Heart of the Matter”
[Seungho] Trio Toykeat “Ab Fab”
[Cheondoong] NSYNC
[Mir] Rain’s fifth album “Rainism”


Q26 The book (author) that you like is?
[G.O] None in particular
[Joon] Murakami Haruki
[Seungho] “The Method to Become a Leader”
[Cheondoong] “The Secret” Rhonda Byrne
[Mir] Eiichiro Oda

Q27 The TV program that you like is?
[G.O] “Fugitive” “1 Night 2 Days”
[Joon] “JUNGLE FISH SEASON 2″ The drama in which Joon is acting)
[Seungho] Sports programs
[Cheondoong] “Infinity Challenge”
[Mir] Music programs

Q28 The movie you like is?
[G.O] “Training Day”
[Joon] “Ninja Assassin” “Titanic”
[Seungho] The Bourne Series (The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum)
[Cheondoong] SF!! Fantasy!!
[Mir] “All Is Well” “The Man from Earth”

Q29 The gagman you like is?
[G.O] Shin Dong Yeop, Yoo Jae Suk
[Joon] Cho Hye Ryun
[Seungho] Kim Shin Young
[Cheondoong] Yoo Jae Suk
[Mir] Jung Juri

Q30 Funny man style? Straight man* style?
[G.O] Straight man style
[Joon] Funny man style
[Seungho] Straight man style
[Cheondoong] Funny man style

Q31 Currently the thing you are crazy about is?
[G.O] Japanese language study and new album work in Korea
[Joon] Reading the script of the drama
[Seungho] MBLAQ’s new album
[Cheondoong] Songs
[Mir] Straight man style

Q32 The song that you most often sing in karaoke is?
[G.O] Eric Benet “The Last Time”
[Joon] Jung Yup’s Nothing better
[Seungho] “Ha Neul Eul Dal Li Da” (Run Across the Sky)
[Cheondoong] Rain (Bi) “IN MY BED”
[Mir] Lee Eun Mi “Aeinisseoyo” (I Have a Lover)

Q33 A dating spot you recommend is?
[G.O] Dark places (Can concentrate on each other)
[Joon] Zoo
[Seungho] Theatres
[Cheondoong] Theatres
[Mir] Seoul, Han River

Q34 The magazine that you always read is?
[G.O] “GQ KOREA”
[Joon] I don’t read magazines
[Seungho] Machine information magazines
[Cheondoong] I don’t read magazines very much
[Mir] “Weekly Shonen Jump”

Q35 If you were reborn the thing (person) you wanted to be is?
[G.O] Justin Timberlake
[Joon] Yoo Seung Jun
[Seungho] Michael Jackson
[Cheondoong] Michael Jackson
[Mir] World champion

Q36 Your way to relieve stress is?
[G.O] Eat the food I want to eat
[Joon] Talk with my family
[Seungho] Buy gadgets
[Cheondoong] Sleeping
[Mir] Sleeping

Q37 What is the standby screen on your cell phone?
[G.O] Lotus flower
[Joon] My picture
[Seungho] Black background
[Cheondoong] My childhood picture
[Mir] My younger cousin’s picture

Q38 For cell phone mail, many emoticons style? Not many style?
[G.O] The many side
[Joon] The many side
[Seungho] Not many
[Cheondoong] It is different by the occasion
[Mir] I use plenty

Q39 For PC are you into Mac? Win?
[G.O] Win
[Joon] I don’t know
[Seungho] Both
[Cheondoong] Mac
[Mir] Win

Q40 The sushi topping you like is?
[G.O] Squid
[Joon] Flatfish, rockfish, snapper
[Seungho] Salmon
[Cheondoong] I don’t eat sushi
[Mir] Prawn

Q41 The moment when you think “I’m a genius!” is?
[G.O] When I have recalled something
[Joon] There’s no such time
[Seungho] The moment when I have fixed all the machines
[Cheondoong] When I have composed a good song
[Mir] When I write out rap lyrics quickly
 
Q42 The person you respect is?
[G.O] Rain (Bi) hyung
[Joon] My father
[Seungho] My parents
[Cheondoong] Rain (Bi) sunbaenim
[Mir] My father, Jihoonie hyung (Rain (Bi))

Q43 The moment when you feel happy is?
[G.O] When everyone in my family is happy
[Joon] When I stood on the stage, when I act, the moment of resting when I’m tired
[Seungho] When I stood on the stage
[Cheondoong] When I have achieved something
[Mir] When I stood on the stage

Q44 The behavior of a woman that attracts you is?
[G.O] When she fixed my appearance with her beautiful, delicate hands and when holding hands
[Joon] When passing by in a nice fragrance
[Seungho] When an obedient person occasionally shows behavior like a spoiled child
[Cheondoong] Smiling face
[Mir] When she shows her pure expression only to me

Q45 Please tell us your underhanded trick of love
[G.O] I don’t know
[Joon] Tell only the truth to each other
[Seungho] Convey your real intention heartily
[Cheondoong] Please tell me~!
[Mir] Show the entire you

Q46 The scariest thing in the world is?
[G.O] Doomsday
[Joon] The general public
[Seungho] Rats
[Cheondoong] Spiders!! Vegetables!!
[Mir] Jihoonie hyung (Rain (Bi))

Q47 The thing that you are doing for your health is?
[G.O] Drink supplement, oily food and sweets are prohibited
[Joon] None
[Seungho] Vitamin supplement
[Cheondoong] Take vitamins (supplement)
[Mir] Don’t eat anything that is not good to the body

Q48 The thing that although you hated in childhood, now you have come to like is?
[G.O] Women
[Joon] Friends that I had quarrels with
[Seungho] Spicy jjigae
[Cheondoong] Conversation
[Mir] Vegetables

Q49 The dish that you are best at making is?
[G.O] Kimchi Fried Rice
[Joon] I can make only the (instant) ramen really deliciously
[Seungho] SPAM Fried Rice
[Cheondoong] Ramen
[Mir] Ramen

Q50 The eco task that you pay the most attention to is?
[G.O] Don’t litter in the street
[Joon] None
[Seungho] Waste sorting
[Cheondoong] Clean up the garbage
[Mir] Don’t litter in the street

Q51 Your outfit when sleeping is?
[G.O] Short-sleeved t-shirt, bottom is pajama
[Joon] I don’t wear any clothes if possible
[Seungho] Underwear
[Cheondoong] Pajama with blue stripes
[Mir] Underwear only

Q52 The thing that you must do before you go to bed is?
[G.O] Music appreciation
[Joon] Drink water
[Seungho] Listen to music
[Cheondoong] Explore in my own world in my head
[Mir] Imagining the future

Q53 Your average sleeping time is?
[G.O] 8 hours
[Joon] 3 hours?
[Seungho] 8 hours
[Cheondoong] 2 hours~12 hours
[Mir] 1 hour~8 hours

Q54 The place where you feel the most relaxing is?
[G.O] Bathroom
[Joon] At home, my room
[Seungho] In the car
[Cheondoong] My room, home
[Mir] Home in the countryside

Q55 An interesting dream that you had recently is?
[G.O] None
[Joon] The dream in which I steer an airplane
[Seungho] The dream in which I buy the gadget I want
[Cheondoong] The dream in which I take pictures with the members
[Mir] The dream in which I received a Daesang

Q56 Where do you want to go for overseas travel?
[G.O] I want to go to Hong Kong again
[Joon] Guam
[Seungho] America
[Cheondoong] A comfortable place in quiet
[Mir] New York

Q57 If you could bring only one thing to a deserted island what would you bring?
[G.O] Swimsuit
[Joon] Cell phone
[Seungho] Home
[Cheondoong] A bomb
[Mir] Canned food

Q58 If you had a holiday for 1 month what would you do to spend it?
[G.O] Eat delicious food for a week, watch movies for a week, sleep as much as I can for a week, and go for a trip for a week.
[Joon] I want to go for overseas travel with my family
[Seungho] Round-trip in the whole country
[Cheondoong] Play the games I want to play, eat, sleep, and play games again!
[Mir] Hang out with my friends in the countryside

Q59 Lately the most interesting thing is?
[G.O] Bought a ring from a brand I like in Japan
[Joon] My mother’s birthday party
[Seungho] I became dongsaeng for a day after I’ve lost in a bet with the members
[Cheondoong] Seungho became dongsaeng for a day
[Mir] Recording

Q60 Lately the most irritating thing is?
[G.O] None
[Joon] Things don’t turn out as good as I thought
[Seungho] The PC assembling didn’t turn out as good as I thought
[Cheondoong] Disappointed in myself
[Mir] When the recording didn’t go well

Q61 Have you cried lately?
[G.O] No
[Joon] No
[Seungho] When my grandfather passed away
[Cheondoong] Yes
[Mir] I’ve cried a lot

Q62 Lately the thing that got you the most impatient is?
[G.O] None
[Joon] When something not good happened to my family
[Seungho] When there were still mosquitoes in our dorm even though it was soon to be winter
[Cheondoong] When I was asked to go eat even though I had eaten (meat) secretly
[Mir] None

Q63 So far the most painful memory is?
[G.O] When my toe got cut by the lid of a can when I was a kid
[Joon] When something not good happened to my family
[Seungho] Secret……
[Cheondoong] A cold, high fever
[Mir] When I broke my arm

Q64 What is the biggest news about yourself in 2010?
[G.O] Winning the “Republic of Korea Entertainment Arts Awards” Male Group Award
[Joon] Was able to start my acting activities
[Seungho] MBLAQ got the first place for the first time
[Cheondoong] When my nickname Gaeddongie came out from a program
[Mir] MBLAQ got the first place in music program

Q65 Please “tweet” something
[G.O] Wo~w! Good!
[Joon] Ahnyeong (Hello)
[Seungho] Here is Japan
[Cheondoong] Hi~!!
[Mir] MBLAQ hwaiting!!

*T/N: According to wiki, a funny man and a straight man are performers in Manzai, a traditional style of stand-up comedy in Japanese culture.

Q01 子供のころの夢は?
ジオ バスケット選手から歌手に変わりました(実際バスケットは上手くない)
ジュン 俳優
スンホ プログラマ
チョンドゥン サッカー選手、漫画家
ミル 果樹園の社長
Q02 ミュージジャンになっていなかったら何になっていましたか?
ジオ 平凡な一家のお父さん
ジュン 平凡な会社員
スンホ 機械に関連した職業
チョンドゥン 作曲家
ミル 果樹園の社長
Q03 自分だけのジンクスはありますか?
ジオ いつもの通りにやらないとなにか小さな問題が起こる
ジュン ない
スンホ ない
チョンドゥン ない
ミル ない
Q04 ライバルは誰ですか?
ジオ Rain(ピ)お兄さん
ジュン 自分自身
スンホ すべての歌手
チョンドゥン 自分自身
ミル 今存在しているすべての歌手
Q05 あなたのニックネームは?(理由も)
ジオ トル()ジオ(デビューの時のConceptで髭があったから……
ジュン コギツネ(Rainさんのニックネームがキツネなので私はコギツネだと……
スンホ ヤンソン(本名のヤンスンホを早く読むとそう聞こえるので)
チョンドゥン ゲトンイ(ご両親が大きくなれとつけてくれたニックネーム)
ミル バンアジ(ちょろちょろしている子犬みたい)
Q06 ライブ前に必ずすることは?
ジオ 指のストレッチ
ジュン ご飯を食べる
スンホ くつろぐ
チョンドゥン おいしい物を食べる
ミル 深呼吸
Q07 あなたの今日のテーマソングは?
ジオ ティパニ の「ナ ホンザソ(私一人で)」
ジュン INDIA.ARIEThe Heart of the Matter
スンホ Trio Toykeat Ab Fab
チョンドゥン Rain(ピ)「MOVE ON
ミル MBLAQ Y
Q08 朝起きて最初にすることは?
ジオ ストレッチ
ジュン 水を飲むこと
スンホ 音楽を流す
チョンドゥン 目をこする
ミル 水を
Q9 好きな食べ物は?
ジオ 韓国料理&牛肉
ジュン ない
スンホ とんかつ
チョンドゥン 肉
ミル ダックボッグムタン(鶏肉の炒めもの
Q10 嫌いな食べ物は?
ジオ 魚
ジュン ない
スンホ ない
チョンドゥン 野菜
ミル とんかつ
Q11 コーヒー派? 紅茶派?
ジオ 水(ミネラルウォーター)
ジュン コ
スンホ 紅茶
チョンドゥン ホットチョコ
ミル 
Q12 口グセややめられないクセは?
ジオ わからない
ジュン 顔を触る
スンホ 唇をなめるクセ
チョンドゥン 自分の計画を話す事
ミル 体をかく
Q13 いちばん好きな季節は?
ジオ 冬
ジュン 春
スンホ 秋
チョンドゥン 秋
ミル 夏
Q14 今、いちばん会いたい人は?
ジオ 家族
ジュン お父さん
スンホ 亡くなったおじいさん
チョンドゥン 家族と友達
ミル お父さん
Q15 今、チャレンジしたいことは?
ジオ 日本語
ジュン 体力強化
スンホ MBLAQ 1位獲得
チョンドゥン ハリウッド
ミル 新しい夢
Q16 人生で最初の記憶は?
ジオ 家族と済州島の動物園に行ったときのこと
ジュン 生まれたとき
スンホ いちばん印象に残っている記憶が、パソコンのゲームをしたこと
チョンドゥン フィリピンに初めて到着したときの場所のイメージ
ミル 家族と散歩したこ
Q17 自分を動物に例えると?
ジオ 猫、少し怖い感じの(笑)
ジュン ワニ、キツネ
スンホ トラ
チョンドゥン ウサギ
ミル 子犬
Q18 前世はなんだったと思いますか?
ジオ ソンビ(韓国で昔、学識があるが官職につかない人のこと)
ジュン 前世は信じない
スンホ トラ
チョンドゥン 三番目の王子
ミル ひとつの国の王様
Q19 好きな香りは?
ジオ 無香(特に好きな香りはない)
ジュン プールの匂い
スンホ ない
チョンドゥン ないです
ミル ハ
Q20 学生時代の得意科目は?
ジオ 国語
ジュン 美術、体育
スンホ 数学
チョンドゥン 科学、体育
ミル 英語
Q21 世の中でいちばん嫌いなものは?
ジオ うそつき
ジュン うそ
スンホ ネズミ
チョンドゥン クモ!! 野菜!!
ミル 猫をかぶっている人
Q22 これだけはやめられないということ(もの)は?
ジオ 歌うこと
ジュン 自分の今の仕事
スンホ 歌手
チョンドゥン 音
ミル 自分の夢(歌手)
Q23 自分で最初に買ったCDは?
ジオ Stevie Wonderのアルバム
ジュン H.O.T. CD
スンホ METALLICA
チョンドゥン Rain(ピ)先輩の1集アルバム
ミル Rain(ピ) 2集アルバム
Q24 最近よく聴くCDは?
ジオ Ne-Yo Cause I Said So
ジュン INDIA.ARIEThe Heart of the Matter
スンホ Trio Toykeat Ab Fab
チョンドゥン NSYNC
ミル Rain5集のアルバム『Rainism
Q25 最近、感動したライブは?
ジオ Usher来韓公演
ジュン BMK-花咲く春が来たら、BOBBY KIMLet Me Say Goodbye
スンホ Michael Jackson
チャミル MBLAQのジオのライブ
ンドゥン Rain(ピ)先輩のライブ
Q26 好きな本(作家)は?
ジオ 特にない
ジュン 村上春樹
スンホ 『リーダーになる方法』
チョンドゥン 『The SecretRhonda Byrne
ミル 尾田栄一郎
Q27 好きなテレビ番組は?
ジオ 『逃亡者』『一泊二日』
ジュン 『JUNGLE FISH SEASON 2』(現在ジュンが出演しているドラマ)
スンホ スポーツ番組
チョンドゥン 『無限挑戦』
ミル 音楽番
Q28 好きな映画は?
ジオ 『Training Day
ジュン 『Ninja Assassin』『Titanic
スンホ Bourneシリーズ
(The Bourne IdentityThe Bourne SupremacyThe Bourne Ultimatum)
チョンドゥン SF!! Fantasy!!
ミル 『All Is Well』『The Man from Earth
Q29 好きなお笑い芸人は?
ジオ シン・ドンヨップ、ユ・ゼソック
ジュン チョ・へリョン
スンホ キム・シンヨン
チョンドゥン ユ・ゼソック
ミル ジョン・ジュ
Q30 ボケ派? ツッコミ派?
ジオ  ツッコミ派
ジュン ボケ派
スンホ ツッコミ派
チョンドゥン ボケ派
Q31 今のマイブームは?
ジオ 日本語の勉強と韓国での新しいアルバム作業
ジュン ドラマの台本を読むこと
スンホ MBLAQの新しいアルバム
チョンドゥン 歌
ミル ツッコミ派
Q32 カラオケでよく歌う曲は?
ジオ Eric Benet The Last Time
ジュン ジョンヨップのNothing Better
スンホ 「ハヌルルダルリダ(空を走る)
チョンドゥン Rain(ピ)「IN MY BED
ミル イ・ウンミ「エインイッソヨ(恋人がいます)
Q33 おすすめのデートスポットは?
ジオ 暗い所(お互いに集中出来る)
ジュン 動物園
スンホ 映画館
チョンドゥン 映画館
ミル ソウル、漢江
Q34 いつも読んでいる雑誌は?
ジオ 『GQ KOREA
ジュン 読まない
スンホ 機械情報雑誌
チョンドゥン 雑誌はあまり読みません
ミル 『週刊少年ジャンプ』
Q35 復活してほしいもの()は?
ジオ Justin Timberlake
ジュン ユ・スンジュン
スンホ Michael Jackson
チョンドゥン Michael Jackson
ミル 世界チャンピオン
Q36 ストレス発散法は?
ジオ 食べたい物を食べる
ジュン 家族と会話をする
スンホ 機械を買う
チョンドゥン 寝る
ミル 
Q37 携帯電話の待ち受けはなんですか?
ジオ れんげ
ジュン 自分の写真
スンホ 黒の背景
チョンドゥン 自分の幼い頃の写真
ミル 私の従弟の写真
Q38 携帯メール、絵文字は多い派? 少ない派?
ジオ 多い方
ジュン 多い方
スンホ 少ない
チョンドゥン そのときによって違います
ミル 結構使う方
Q39 パソコンはMac派? Win派?
ジオ Win
ジュン 分からない
スンホ 両方
チョンドゥン Mac
ミル Win
Q40 好きなスシネタは?
ジオ イカ
ジュン ヒラメ、メバル、タイ
スンホ サーモン
チョンドゥン すしは食べれません
ミル えび
Q41 自分って天才! と思う瞬間は?
ジオ 何かを覚えたとき
ジュン そんなときはない
スンホ 機械を全部直した瞬間
チョンドゥン いい曲を作ったとき
ミル ラップの歌詞がすぐ出るとき
Q42 尊敬している人は?
ジオ Rain(ピ)お兄さん
ジュン お父さん
スンホ 両親
チョンドゥン Rain(ピ)先輩
ミル お父さん、ジフニお兄さん(Rain(ピ))
Q43 幸せを感じる瞬間は?
ジオ 家族みんなが幸せな時
ジュン 舞台に立ったとき、演技するとき、疲れているときに休んだ瞬間
スンホ ステージの上に立ったとき
チョンドゥン 何かを達成したとき
ミル 舞台に立ったとき
Q44 異性のグッとくるしぐさは?
ジオ キレイな手、華奢な手で私の身なりを直してくれたときや手を繋ぐとき
ジュン いい香りですれ違うとき
スンホ 大人しい人がたまに甘えるしぐさをみせるとき
チョンドゥン 笑顔
ミル 自分にだけ素の表情をみせるとき
Q45 恋愛の裏技、教えてください
ジオ わかりません
ジュン お互い真実だけを話す
スンホ 心から真意を伝える
チョンドゥン 私に教えてください~!
ミル 自分のすべてを見せる
Q46 世の中で最も怖いモノは?
ジオ 地球滅亡
ジュン 大衆
スンホ ネズミ
チョンドゥン クモ!! 野菜!!
ミル ジフニお兄さん(Rain(ピ))
Q47 健康のためにしていることは?
ジオ サプリメントを飲む、油っぽい食べ物、お菓子は禁止
ジュン ない
スンホ ビタミン補給
チョンドゥン ビタミンをとる(サプリ)
ミル 体に良くない物は食べない
Q48 子供のころ嫌いだったのに、今好きになったものは?
ジオ 女性
ジュン けんかをしていた友達
スンホ 辛いチゲ
チョンドゥン 会話
ミル 野菜
Q49 いちばんの得意料理は?
ジオ キムチチャーハン
ジュン (インスタント)ーメンだけは本当においしく作れます
スンホ スパムチャーハン
チョンドゥン ラーメン
ミル ラーメ
Q50 気をつけているエコなことは?
ジオ ゴミを道に捨てない
ジュン ない
スンホ ゴミ分別
チョンドゥン ゴミを片付ける
ミル 道にゴミを捨てない
Q51 寝るときの格好は?
ジオ 半袖のTシャツ、下はパジャマ
ジュン 服はなるべく着ない
スンホ 下着
チョンドゥン 青いストライプのパジャマ
ミル 下着のみ
Q52 寝る前に必ずすることは?
ジオ 音楽鑑賞
ジュン 水を飲む
スンホ 音楽を聴く
チョンドゥン 自分の世界を頭の中で探
ミル 未来を想像するこ
Q53 平均睡眠時間は?
ジオ 8時間
ジュン 3時間?
スンホ 8時間
チョンドゥン 2時間~12時間
ミル 1時間~8時間
Q54 いちばんくつろげる場所は?
ジオ トイレ
ジュン お家、自分の部屋
スンホ 車
チョンドゥン 私の部屋、私の家
ミル 田舎の
Q55 最近見た面白い夢は?
ジオ ない
ジュン 飛行機を操縦する夢
スンホ 欲しい機械を買う夢
チョンドゥン メンバーと撮影する夢
ミル 大賞を貰った夢
Q56 海外旅行はどこに行きたい?
ジオ 香港にまた行きたい
ジュン グァム
スンホ アメリカ
チョンドゥン 静かで楽な所
ミル New York
Q57 無人島にひとつだけ持っていけるなら何を持っていきますか?
ジオ 水着
ジュン 携
スンホ 家
チョンドゥン 爆
ミル 缶詰
Q58 休みが1ヵ月あったら何をして過ごしますか?
ジオ 一週間おいしいものを食べて、一週間映画を見て、一週間思い切り寝て、一週間旅行に行きます。
ジュン 家族と海外旅行に行きたいです
スンホ 全国一周
チョンドゥン 遊びたいゲームをやって食べて寝てまたゲームをやる!
ミル 田舎で友達と遊びた
Q59 最近いちばん面白かったことは?
ジオ 日本で好きなブランドの指輪を買ったこと
ジュン お母さんのお誕生日パーティー
スンホ 私がメンバーとの賭けで負けて一日弟になったこと
チョンドゥン スンホさんが一日弟になったこと
ミル レコーディン
Q60 最近いちばんムカついたことは?
ジオ ない
ジュン 思った事がうまく出来ないとき
スンホ パソコンの組み立てが思ったよりうまく出来なかったこと
チョンドゥン 自分自身に失望したこと
ミル レコーディングがうまく行かなかったときのこ
Q61 最近泣いたことはありますか?
ジオ ない
ジュン ない
スンホ おじいさんが亡くなったとき
チョンドゥン はい ミル たくさんあります
Q62 最近最高に焦ったことは?
ジオ ない
ジュン 家族によくない事があったとき
スンホ もうすぐ冬なのにまだ合宿所に蚊がいたとき
チョンドゥン こっそりご飯(肉)食べてきたのに、ご飯食べに行こうと誘われたとき
ミル ない
Q63 今まででいちばん痛かった記憶は?
ジオ 子供の頃、足の指を缶詰のふたで切ってしまったとき
ジュン 家族によくない事があったとき
スンホ 秘密……
チョンドゥン 風邪、高熱
ミル 腕が折れた時
Q64 自分にとって、2010年いちばんのニュースは?
ジオ 大韓民国芸能芸術賞男性グループ賞受賞!
ジュン 演技の活動ができたこと
スンホ MBLAQ初の1位獲得
チョンドゥン ゲトンイっていうニックネムが番組に出たとき
ミル MBLAQ楽番組で1位獲得
Q65 何かツイートしてください
ジオ ウワ~ン! Good
ジュン アンニョン(こんにちは)
スンホ ここは日本です
チョンドゥン HI!!
ミル MBLAQ ファイティング!!

SOURCE: PATi PATi WEB
TRANSLATION: mocha@AbsoluteMBLAQ
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. DO NOT ADD ADDITIONAL CREDITS.

Hannah's Comment: I totally LOVE this interview..hehe getting to know them more makes me happy...YSH and his gadgets cannot be separated he loves to mention it everywhere.. btw YSH for Q44 its me its me ...Im obedient but Im naturally spoiled! LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment