Tuesday, March 6, 2012

[NEWS] MBLAQ Seung Ho and G.O. shows off their cute charm on YTN news


Seung Ho and G.O showed off their cute appeal on tv.

On the 13th broadcast of YTN ‘News and People -Issue and People’ Mblaq voted for the most popular member.

Leader Seung Ho took 2 votes and Mir also received 2 votes, being picked as the two most popular members of the group. Mir commented “I think the leader Seung Ho has as lot of cute charm. He doesn’t show it much to other members but it’s hidden. I think the fans want to see that”.

Upon the anchor’s request, Seung Ho commented “the members always ask to see my cute charm but I can’t believe I’m doing this on the news”, while striking a cute pose that is trendy in Korea today.

To this the anchor added, “I think G.O. wants to do it too”. G.O. also ended up striking the same pose much to his own embarrassment.

Source: KPOPSTARZ
Reuploaded: Sheena@mblaqattack.net

No comments:

Post a Comment