Wednesday, April 27, 2011

[TWITTER] SeungHo's Tweet (reply to Rain) - 27th April 2011

Trans:
RT @29rain Jihoon hyung whom I respect.. I am jealous..ㅠ Our MBLAQ will work really hard to be right behind hyung!!
The seat that I've come back to since 5 years ago...I really can't express the feeling into words! Back then I thought it would be my first and last time but I came again! Would I be able to come back a few years later? Anyways every thank you I am going inside the studio now http://twitpic.com/4pyv1r

SOURCE: Seungho's Twitter

TRANSLATION: mir-fied@AbsoluteMBLAQ
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. ADDITIONAL CREDITS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Hannah's comment: YSH's tweet is in bold...haha YSH keep confusing me... he put the RT first when replying...should we follow his style?? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment