Monday, February 28, 2011

[INTERVIEW] SeungHo part on MBLAQ for Crea Star Magazine translation


- How’s the dorm life?
We recently hung and decorated a wind protection sheet that we bought from the hardware store in front of our place. We also received a yellow color moon shaped stand from our Japanese fans. But because it uses 110 volts (Korea is 220), we had to buy a voltage converter from the hardware store, for we didn’t have one at home. It gives off a heartwarming feel.

- When do you feel that you’re the best and coolest?
The moment I awaken from my sleep, I don’t know why but I feel a little worn out. At the moment I think I look my coolest (laughs)

[The dorm exudes a warm feeling!]

- Do tell us, who MBLAQ is close friends with in other girl and boy groups?
I’m close to Gyuri from Kara, for she is my junior (hoobae) from school, as for 87er friends, they are Fei from missA and I’m really close to Seulong from 2AM.

- How did you meet 2AM’s Seulong?
Seulong and I are the same ages. We’ve had oversea public performance together before. We were placed in the same room and talked started talking to each other. We’ve become close because Seulong and I are kindred spirits. We are so close we share secrets with one another.

- How do you spend your time when there’s no schedule?
I’ll take lessons, meet up with my family, go to the cinema and eat out with the other members or meet up with my schoolmates from before my debut.

Source: CREA STAR MAGAZINE
Credits to 그레이with준 @ Bestiz
Translation: lucifer, claydoll★, naoki @ Absolute MBLAQ
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. DO NOT ADD ADDITIONAL CREDITS.

Hannah's Comment: LMAO..I would love to see your face when you wake up then YSH..since you feel that you look the best...keke...and oh wow..I would love to go to the cinema with you YSH or lets just go food hunting at some cool restaurant...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment